Italy

Roma, Italy

Roma is the capital  in Italy. Roma is one of the most wonderful and beautiful place in the world, because have a lot of monuments to visit and know the history of this. There’s a lot of amazing places so you can need the camera in all moment. I think is special because when I went to Italy I very really fascinating for all the monuments specially the Colosseum it’s so high!, the ice cream  and the history about the monuments.

The best time to visit Roma i think is in spring because if you will go in summer, it is too hot. When I go to Roma we travel to a plane.  The best way to visit Roma is by cycle or you can drive.

In Roma you have a lot of famous places to visit, one of this are the Colosseum ( this monument is a symbol in all the world) the territory of Vatican City, the famous Trevin Fountain remember you have to launch one coin!The Pantheon and the restaurants. If you go to Italy you always taste pitzza, pasta and very important…The ice cream! You can choose a hotel situated in the center of Roma.

If you visit Italy in the summer you will need a camera,  remember to take water and suncream.